Monday, September 24, 2012

Eye Witness to History

EyeWitness to History is a website I use to provide supplemental information in my homeschool history lessons.  The site is filled with short but interesting articles on history that ranges from the ancient world all the way to the 20th century.  Along with the articles, you can also find some photos, video clips, "It Happened this Month," and sound recordings.  Its easy enough to read about history in books, but its so interesting to me to actually hear voices and see the action taking place - it becomes more real for me.  All the information presented is given through the perspective of those who lived it. I like that the site is relatively easy navigate.  The articles are of a short, comfortable length - long enough to get the information but not so long that they become boring, which is a big plus with my children!

-A

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...