Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Solar Eclipse

A little late, I know.  For various reasons, I didn't see the solar eclipse that occurred this past weekend.  But, I did find some great pictures of the event. The Big Picture from Boston.com has some great images.  Under the main picture of the eclipse click on "More Pictures."  There are 49 fabulous pictures of and related to the eclipse.  And, truthfully, for us, viewing these pictures is probably more enjoyable than trying to wrestle down my kids long enough for them to observe the actual event.

We are definitely ready for summer break to begin.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...