Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Funny #6

The state that we now live in requires that our homeschooled children undergo some sort of evaluation each year.  My kids, as odd as it sounds, just L-O-V-E standardized testing.

Well...whatever.  That doesn't really boost my confidence any - the thought that they think it a treat to sit and fill in circles for four hours, 3 days straight.

Once the third day of testing is done its a tradition that we and a couple of our other homeschooling buddies get together and go to Chic-fil-a for lunch.  (Well, its a tradition according to my son because, after all, we did it last year).  This year we broke our one year tradition because as I was making my escape after dropping the two older kids off, my younger one threw up.  Yeah.  Not thrilled about any sort of food after that.  My son was none too pleased.  And so, as part of his mourning process I got to hear him hum and sing this tune the rest of the week.

Please, contain your jealousy.

And, have a great weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Too funny. We are fans of Tim Hawkins--love his humor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...