Friday, August 5, 2011

Ready for a Geography Challenge?

At one time in my life I considered myself decently talented when it came to geography.  Even with having to re-learn boundaries and capitals with my kids, I still thought I was, well...at least decent.  I have since been humbled when I went to test my geography knowledge.  Wow...turns out I don't know much.  But, these quizzes are tough.  If you or your students would like a geography challenge (practicing for the Geography Bee, for instance), this is the place to visit.

Interested in another geography challenge?  Hmmmm?  Go to the World Atlas $100 quiz.  See if you can come up with the answer to the question and win $100!  Clues are given until someone wins. 

Good luck!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...