Friday, June 10, 2011

Slowing Down

Summer is upon us!

Today marks the end of our school year.  Normally, we wouldn't go this long, but circumstances dictated our course this year.  Around here, summer isn't necessarily a time of laying back and relaxing.  I'll be getting ready for our next school year.  We are trying out a different curriculum and it demands a decent amount of organization and planning.  And, then there's the whole idea of getting out to play and explore during our break.

Can't wait!

So, while I'll still post as I find interesting things, I will be taking a bit of a break for the next couple of months.  I hope you'll remember me when the fall comes!  Be sure to check in every now and again to see if there's any new resources I've found for you.

I hope you all have a great summer.  See you around!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...