Thursday, June 23, 2011

Safety for the Littles

Are you going on vacation this summer?  Do you have little children?

My kids are always getting lost.  They wander with their eyes off of mom in the store, they lag behind, they nag and argue with their siblings.  Then before they know it, they don't know where mom is any more.  I have gone over and over with them about what to do when they're lost - stand still, call out my name, you can talk to store personnel for help, etc.  Often times when they are "lost" I'm simply a few yards away and they don't see me.  But, I can see them.  I see them panic and not do what I taught them to do.  *sigh*

So, the thought of taking my kids into a huge, crowded festival, museum,  or theme park makes me nervous.  Luckily, safety tats are a good answer.  These temporary tattoos hold your cell phone number and any pertinent info so if your child is lost and doesn't know what to do, all they have to remember to do is point to their tat.  I hear these are also a great idea for kids who are disabled or otherwise non-verbal. 

A great product to look into for the littles in the family!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...