Friday, June 3, 2011

Parenting Advice

These are the days when my kids just plain drive me batty.  Call it spring fever or cabin fever or short-timer's syndrome or any other name signifying how we will soon be done with school.  They are just plain not into school right now.

Neither am I.

But, we have these last two weeks to go before we enjoy a nice break ("we" being the questionable term here as I will be spending break getting ready for the next quarter of school.)

I can always use a little helpful advice - and I say that without actually inviting the advice.  I seem to take it much better when I seek it out myself.  Parenting is a hard chore and I definitely have my weak and shameful spots.  This last year I have been enjoying a blog that comes with lots of great uplifting advice, encouragement, and even  conviction (in a good way).  If you haven't already discovered Positive Parenting 365, head on over and take a look.  I've really enjoyed these with a cup of coffee in the morning when starting my week.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...