Monday, June 6, 2011

Habit Training

As said in my previous posts, things have gone a little wild around here.  Nothing new with that.  But, it is getting tiring.  I fully confess and accept that a good deal of my children's lack of discipline in certain areas has much to do with my own inconsistency in training them.  I'm trying to get back on track. 

Parenting is hard.

Simply Charlotte Mason has a few free e-books.  One that I read that had much good advice for my situation was Smooth and Easy Days.  What a blessing this was for me.  I'll probably read it over a few times before feeling like I really took it all in and will remember to implement the suggestions.  But, already, I can see my kids thinking a little more about a few actions I've picked out to work on with them. 

I hope you find this helpful too.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...