Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gimme Coffee!!

OK, so this post has nothing to do with home schooling.

I am not a coffee addict.  There was once upon a time when my life did revolve around my daily cup or two of vitamin C (that would be caffeine, in those days).  Headaches, grouchiness, and eventually pregnancy  led me to abandon that practice.  It was a tough time for all of us, but we survived.  Though, I do like to revisit my past addiction and indulge in a coffee now and again.  . 

Somewhere along the line I experienced frappaccinos and iced coffees.  Oh, to die for!!  But, our pocketbook could not survive a frequent habit of these indulgences.  A treat now and again, but not a habit.

I was over at Pioneer Woman the other day and noticed her recipe for iced coffee.  Intrigued, I tried it.  Goodness - I'm in trouble ladies.  I started out thinking I would make my hubby a special drink for Father's Day and now I don't know if there'll be any left for him.  Shhhhh....don't tell.

So, if you too like a special treat now and again, and that special treat involves coffee, this iced coffee concoction will do nicely (especially since its much more economical than the $4/cup of the stuff at certain coffee shops). What a great treat!

Fellow coffee lovers, enjoy!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...