Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Free Magazine Offer

Home School Enrichment is a very nice home school magazine that I came across first when we were just starting to home school.  I subscribed to it for a few years and really enjoyed the articles, encouragement, and even the free unit studies hidden away in the issues.  For a limited time Home School Enrichment is offering free subscriptions to their online digital version of their magazine.  I signed up for this one right away.  I can't wait to get my eyes on some good, uplifting articles of the home schooling, educational, family oriented variety.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...