Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our Weak Spot

...is geography.  Its just seems that its been one of those subjects that gets thrown in to fill space because it needs to get done.  I'm actually astonished that my kids have picked up on geography as well as they have.  That's probably due to too much TV because, surely, they didn't gain all that knowledge from the few lessons and worksheets I've thrown at them.

So, in looking for ways that they can practice and perhaps even learn a little geography during fun time this summer, I found this page at Budget Homeschool.  There is a whole long list of resources to use, too many to list.  So, if geography is something your kids could use a little practice with too, take a look.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...