Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Times" to Play

Copyright Kaarsten- Fotolia.com
Hmmm...it seems that "time" is on the brain lately.

Anywho...
The site Multiplication.com was recently brought to my attention.  This site is great!  It has some fun interactive, online games to play that help your child with their multiplication facts.  I tried out a few myself and, admittedly, had to tear myself away. 

Along with the games for kids, I also liked what I saw for teaching multiplication.  The site has teaching helps and strategies.  One that looked interesting was a page of rhymes to remember the facts.  For auditory learners, that could be very helpful.  They also have quizzes, test, worksheets, flashcards, and more.  A helpful site to go to, I think, especially when your child gets stuck on a lesson - which is bound to happen from time to time.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...