Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Starting Out

As a homeschooling mom to 2 (going on 3) students, I have spent my fair share of time on the internet browsing for curriculum and links to help us in our constant quest for a quality education.  And, I thought, why not share what I've learned and found with others?  After all, then perhaps some other frazzled mom with short-attention-span kids and a toddler who refuses to potty train can then spend more of her time with the kids instead of hiding out in the office "looking up worksheets" until her coffee kicks in....but, I digress...

My plan: to post links and information to helpful websites that are of some use to those of us who have taken up the challenge of educating our kids at home.  I hope you find the information I've posted helpful.  Meanwhile, please bear with me as I get this blog up and rolling.

Thanks,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! All comments are moderated so your message may not appear immediately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...